Monday, June 6, 2011

Family Visits continue.....- June 5

             Since we are leaving on Tuesday more family has been stopping by everyday. Today my aunt and uncle from Coimbatore stopped by. My uncle dropped off my aunt and his son, Dhyanesh and had to go to his brothers house a few hours away to pick up his daughter who was spending some time there. Dhyanesh was excited that he got to spend the day here without his younger sister because she tends to be the center of attention and wants everything done her way. Dhyanesh's birthday had been the day before and I had brought  a lot of stuff for both him and his sister so we spent some time going over all his gifts. He just turned 11 and I bought him the first 3 Harry Potter books. (I actually bought all 7 but I couldn't fit them all in my suitcase). He was excited to start reading them. I hope he likes them because I was 11 when I started reading them. I also brought an mp3 player for both of them and we set everything up and put some music on it so that Dhyanesh could see how it works. And then the two of us watched movies all afternoon. His mom, my aunt also joined us to watch Maapilai and Dhyanesh and I watched Ayaan afterwards. They were both semi-decent movies. They left sometime in the evening because they had to go to an event somewhere but I think they're coming to the airport to send us off on Tuesday. 

 
Me and Dhyanesh

     My grandma summoned my other aunt to our house. Basically whenever my grandma needs something she'll call my aunt who lives one street over to come help her. She came with my two cousins (the ones I went to see the movie with) and the older one and I basically tortured the younger one for the entire visit. The younger one (15) is a trouble maker and totally deserved to be tickled and tortured. 

 
My aunt (Selvi Athai), my grandma, and Raja Bharathi (the older one)  
The trouble maker (Siva Shankar)

I couldn't sleep at 9pm after they left so I watched Nanny McPhee & The Big Bang on Star before going to sleep. 




No comments:

Post a Comment