Thursday, June 2, 2011

Lounging around - June 1st

      Today was the first day that I actually got some rest. My stomach was still somewhat upset but I really didn't have much to do today so it wasn't horrible. I was on a bread diet all day long. Didn't have much except water and pieces of bread. A typical Indian meal right? During the middle of the day though my grandma got a call from one of my uncles saying that he finally managed to get the "inheritance" certificate for my grandfather. It only took five months after his passing to get a piece of paper so that we could get everything switched over to my grandmother's name. This involved a trip to the bank which meant I got to drive my grandma on my grandpa's scooter :-D Usually I don't drive on the main road because of the traffic but the traffic wasn't so bad and I didn't have any problems. I wish I could get my own scooter but the weather in Pittsburgh is not very conducive to scooters.
     Our errands at the bank took about two hours and after that we didn't really have anything else to do. I read a book, surfed the net, listened to music, and ate dinner aka slices of bread. My grandma has been on my case about packing so I packed one suitcase which took all of twenty minutes and then decided to watch some soaps on Sun TV and then go to bed.

Exciting day right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment