Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Heading back home to Sulur - May 10

           Got woken up early today by grandma so she could tell me that the driver was four hours away. I hate getting woken up when there's still 10-30 minutes left before my alarm because then I can't go back to sleep. So I ended up getting up and getting ready which took all of 30 minutes since I had packed the night before. Breakfast wasn't until 8 so I had two hours to kill which meant it was time for Will and Grace :-) I just watched episodes until it was time for breakfast. Then I headed down to the hospital to sit in on the monthly staff meeting where Dr. Nandakumar introduced me and told everyone what I had been up to and that I was willing to help design things in the future if anyone had any suggestions. The driver came at about 10 so I said goodbye to everyone that was around and braced myself for the long drive home. The first part of the drive was really nice and scenic and then about 2 hours in I got tired and fell asleep for the rest of the way home. I'm glad the driver brought a friend because I was poor company passed out in the backseat of the car.
 
Scenery along the way. The tea estates are really pretty to look at

I was trying to get the monkeys but we were going to fast :( 

       Rest of the day has been pretty chill so far. Took my grandmother to the grocery store at the end of the street and then went to my aunt's house for a little bit. We decided to go to the late show of Vaanam tonight at 10pm. I'm hoping I don't fall asleep. I need to get some caffeine in my system before the movie otherwise I'm going to be sleeping before the intermission. But I'm looking forward to seeing this movie and then we're going to see the movie that I've been waiting to see on Friday: Engayum Kadhal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment