Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Visit from my Dad's Family - May 11

Until I leave for Gujarat on Saturday I'm pretty much just chilling at my grandma's house. Nothing too terrible exciting. My grandfather (dad's dad), my aunt, cousin, cousin's husband and son all came to visit yesterday. Usually we come to India once every four years but in the past year I've been here three times. But since I've been here a few times in the past year my cousin's son Manish remembers me which is awesome. Usually we'll see the kids when they're little and come back five years later and they don't remember us that well so it's nice to keep seeing them. Especially the little ones. Everyone arrived mid-morning and left around 4 in the evening. After they left I just ended up hanging out with my grandma until it was time for bed. :-)

 
He's 4 and a half and a whole lot of trouble

 
My grandfather had cataract surgery and had to wear those glasses so my cousin wanted to wear glasses as well. He didn't like to smile for the pictures though

 
He didn't want to eat his food, he just wanted the sweets. The clothes my mom and I bought him were a little too big but he liked them better than the ones he wore to our house apparently

He was a little devil but cute nonetheless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment