Monday, May 23, 2011

Meeting #2 with Dr. Italia - May 23

Crazy right? But Dr. Italia wanted to make sure that I had all the material I needed to start putting together all my  documents. The better part of the morning was spent running a gel to check samples to see whether they were trait, normal or disease. The gel ran pretty late so we didn't eat lunch until around 2ish. But after lunch the girls and I spent a little bit of time discussing the meeting on Saturday with Dr. Italia and what we should start working on first. Soon after, Dr. Italia called Tanvi to go over the modified PEAS documents to see if an approximate score could be calculated. After going through the documents with Tanvi, Dr. Italia had me come to his office so he could show me some of the information that the program had already created so that I would not have to create entirely new information packets. It will be a lot of modifying existing documents to ensure that they meet the criteria set forth by the PEAS document. Our meeting ran until the end of the day but we managed to get a lot accomplished and from tomorrow onwards we will be able to make more headway with getting documents together and organized.


No comments:

Post a Comment