Saturday, May 14, 2011

Shopping Part II and Engeyum Kadhal again :-) - May 13th

I wanted to get a couple more salwars before I left for Gujarat so my aunt and I headed back into town to do some more shopping. Nothing too exciting. We went to a few stores to pick up stuff for my grandma and aunt and then I got some shoes before heading back to The Chennai Silks to get some more of the salwars that I got the week before. We had decided on the way into town that we wanted to go see the movie Vaanam that was out. It had gotten some good reviews and since we were already in town we thought we'd go to the 6 o'clock showing. Unfortunately for my aunt who was really looking forward to seeing the movie they had stopped playing it the day before. Fortunately for me, they were still playing Engeyum Kadhal and since my aunt hadn't seen it (she had sent me with my uncle because she was tired the day before) we decided we'd go see that instead. I wasn't complaining. I guess it's a little much seeing the same movie twice in two days but it was enjoyable and I really love the songs. We didn't end up getting home until 9pm and that's when we had dinner and I started packing for Gujarat. Mind you my flight was at 7:20 in the morning which meant I had to get up at 4:30am and leave the house at 5:15am. It was my own fault for putting it off but I got everything packed in a half hour and passed out around 10:30pm. Somewhat excited but a little nervous as well. Venturing off into unknown territory tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment